Clondalkin RFC – Get involved in Leinster’s fastest growing Rugby Club
Fees for 2017/2018 Member Subscription, Clondalkin RFC
- Adult Playing Membership: €150.00
- Adult Student/Unemployed Membership: €80.00
- Pavilion Membership (Non-Playing): €150.00
- Family Membership (up to 3 kids): €100.00
- Youth/Mini Membership: €50.00
You can now pay online for the Annual Membership Subs by bank transfer.
- Account: Clondalkin Rugby Club
- BIC: BOFIIE2D
- IBAN: IE90 BOFI 9001 2118 4442 08
Members subscriptions are due on the 1st September each year and all adult members must have made arrangements to pay by 1st October.
* * *
NEW PLAYERS WANTED!
Clondalkin Rugby club are seeking players to join their senior men’s team for the 2016/17 season. The club are based just off the N7 in Kingswood with the 1st and 2nd XV set to play on Sundays in their respective Leinster Leagues 1B next year. The 3rds play on Saturday in the Metro League. The 3rds will be a developmental team for upcoming youth players and new recruits.
The club boasts exceptional facilities with match-grade floodlights and a full gym – just a few of the items on offer to members. The hardworking nature of the players is complemented by the friendly and welcoming social scene within the club.
Our 1st XV have a number of homegrown Leinster caps along with a number of ex AIL players. Our outhalf is former Ireland U-19 international Chris Jebb who is just one of the many talented players in the club. This season we reached the semi final of the Towns Cup but were unfortunately relegated having finished 7th in Division 1A. We have already made some new additions for next season and believe we are capable of winning the League and Town’s Cup double next season. As always we are looking to add to this strength in depth for next year.
If you are interested in joining any of the teams, please call our recruitment officer Derek on 087-6126643 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Men’s: Derek Murtagh 087-6126643, email@example.com
Women’s & Girls’ Rugby: Una Maguire 087 9718849 & Eugene Noble 086 8316941
U-18 & U-20: Derek Murtagh 087-6126643, firstname.lastname@example.org
Youths (U-13 & U-15): Derek Murtagh 087-6126643, email@example.com
Mini Rugby (Boys-Girls, aged 6-11): Gareth Steed 087 2200085 firstname.lastname@example.org
What our members get
- Membership of Leinster’s fastest growing Club
- Membership of a Club that encourages participation in rugby at all levels
- Playing members are fully Insured under IRFU Players Policy
- Playing members receive an Official IRFU Registration number
- Members have full use of the club social facilities
- Members have access to hiring all the club facilities at special member rates
- Members have use of the Club Gym/Weights Room
- Members have access to tickets for all of Ireland’s home and away international rugby matches including the 6-Nations and Autumn Internationals.